Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Hey, Hey It's Saturday!!!

And only 31 sleeps to go now!!!
The appointment with the specialist went really well, so we are ready to go. Now I am motivated to just get moving and finish organising around here. Not that much left to do, but just want to make sure everything is in order and we are ready in advance for Christmas and birthdays. Justin turns 17 two weeks before the surgery and Simon turns 16 in November.
So, we've started Christmas shopping and have Simon's gift. Will get Justin's this week and then have to hide it LOL.
Today...Saturday. Off to the city of Salisbury, about 5 minutes drive away. Simon needs new sneakers, we still need ink for the printer, and I want to get some edging, plants and mulch for the garden beds. I am going to be a mean mum and kick Simon out of bed early so we can make an early start as soon as the shops open. He was meant to be working today, but has a head cold (in his mind he is 'dying'), so he gave his shift to someone else. So he gets to be my muscle LOL and cart the shopping out to the car.
In the stitching department I have been working away on the model stitched piece, slow but steady progress. Then for a change in pace did a quick stitch "Aunt Tizzie Talks" - So This Isn't Home Sweet Home. ADJUST! I only have a bit of backstitching to finish it off, so will post a picture here in my next entry.
As much as I would love to sit around in my pig pjyamas, I really need to make a start on the day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?