Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Busy Doing Nothing :)
Well, I don't know what happened to today :) The day just disappeared.
I did the usual school run, dropping Simon and Shane off early for piano lessons (the teacher didn't show up AGAIN).
Did a quick tidy up when I got home, made homemade chicken pie for dinner, threw a load of laundry in the machine and started sorting through old letters and family history stuff. I had a really relaxing middle of the day re reading all the letters my Great Aunts and Grandmothers sent me over the years - so nice to have their letters and cards. Such a pity really that the art of letter writing has pretty much disappeared now my uncles and a couple of cousins just email. Definitely not the same.
I got a call to let me know that my Scanpan was being replaced and was ready to pick up. I have had it for 2.5 years and the surface started bubbling and pitting, but the pans are guaranteed for 10 years, so it was great customer service to get it replaced so quickly. I only took it in Thursday. Now I have a nice new one :)
Picked up the boys and am now home again. Off to have a cuppa and watch Judge Judy before I put the vegetables on for dinner.
Definitely a lazy day today, but the house is clean and everyone will be fed LOL.
I did the usual school run, dropping Simon and Shane off early for piano lessons (the teacher didn't show up AGAIN).
Did a quick tidy up when I got home, made homemade chicken pie for dinner, threw a load of laundry in the machine and started sorting through old letters and family history stuff. I had a really relaxing middle of the day re reading all the letters my Great Aunts and Grandmothers sent me over the years - so nice to have their letters and cards. Such a pity really that the art of letter writing has pretty much disappeared now my uncles and a couple of cousins just email. Definitely not the same.
I got a call to let me know that my Scanpan was being replaced and was ready to pick up. I have had it for 2.5 years and the surface started bubbling and pitting, but the pans are guaranteed for 10 years, so it was great customer service to get it replaced so quickly. I only took it in Thursday. Now I have a nice new one :)
Picked up the boys and am now home again. Off to have a cuppa and watch Judge Judy before I put the vegetables on for dinner.
Definitely a lazy day today, but the house is clean and everyone will be fed LOL.
