Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Another Tuesday...Music and Spring Cleaning

Another Tuesday morning, so en early start to the school day. Hopefully the piano teacher remembers to turn up, last week she didn't ... it is annoying when the boys are at school 30 minutes early and she doesn't turn up.
Must remind Shane to take his flute today, he forgot last week, so missed both piano and flute lessons for the week. Simon's guitar teacher was aaway last week too, so music lessons were a non event last week.
When I get home I really need to start washing the walls, not a fun job, but it needs doing. A bit of an early Spring cleaning this year.
I'll be out this evening with Shane, really thrilling evening....subject choices for him for 2007. Since all but 2 subjects are compulsory in Year 10 I don't quite see the need for an information night to select the other 2 subjects LOL. But we will go with our listening ears and happy faces.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get stuff done here as I only have the school run. Thursday and Friday are busy again with hospital visits, so I'll update here once we get some news.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?