Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Tuesday Morning - Music Lessons and More

Tuesday morning and I am enjoying the peace, reading emails and checking websites before waking the boys for school. I LOVE my quiet time.
An earlier start today as they have their piano lesson before school, then Simon has classical guitar and Shane has flute before they head in to regular lessons. Piano has given them both a good start in music, though Simon is more passionate about it. Shane prefers his flute, so will stop piano lessons at the end of the year. The older boys both had piano lessons for a short time, but really were not interested. Justin has decided he would like a guitar for his birthday in September, so we will see how that goes.
I am most impressed because I spent the evening sorting out all of my craft stuff. Now most is packed away to be stored probably for the rest of the year. I just have to go through the genealogy and the boys photos that I am scrapbooking (Slowly!!) and store them safely until I can actually get some work done with them.
There really are not enough hours in the day.
John's specialist called yesterday. We have more paperwork that should arrive today for some repeat blood work. Appointments on the 27th, then on the 3rd and 4th of August.
One day at a time.