Thursday, July 27, 2006
Thursday...off to hospital (again)

Enjoying the quiet again this morning, after a restless night. Weird dreams and it looks like I was fighting the bedding all night LOL.
Just had a cup of tea and a piece of toast and now have to fast ready for the renal angiogram at 1pm. John will get home from work and have a sleep before we have to head to the hospital.
Hopefully we won't get back too late for school pick up, but the boys can wait in the shopping centre across from their school.
I'm a bit nervous about this latest test, as this will show the blood vessesls on both kidneys and determine if they are ok to use.The worst part is we have to wait a week to see the surgeon and get the results.
While I have the angiogram, John can go and have his blood test, so we don't have to make an extra trip for that.
On the home front I've been busy sorting and typing up stuff for the boys' scrapbooks. I bought a couple of nice storage boxes yesterday to hold their photos and bits and pieces for scrapbooking. It will make it easier to work on them as everything is contained now.
I pulled out some Huck towels and a handtowel that I had stitched some time ago and decided we need to use stuff, not store it.