Monday, June 26, 2006
Monday Morning Already
Boy the weekend flew by.
YAY we now have a new back fence, after having our lovely outdoor dog inside for a few days. What a saga, but now it is done. Of course the dog did vomit on the carpet just half an hour before the fence was finished!!!
So what does Monday hold? A chilly start to the week. I'll do the same old, same old and drive the boys to school, come back home to housework, and for something new - steam clean the carpets.
I have to shop for clothes at some stage. Something I really don't enjoy. But I need to find something "Formal, but not too dressy." What a challenge to the shopping challenged LOL.
YAY we now have a new back fence, after having our lovely outdoor dog inside for a few days. What a saga, but now it is done. Of course the dog did vomit on the carpet just half an hour before the fence was finished!!!
So what does Monday hold? A chilly start to the week. I'll do the same old, same old and drive the boys to school, come back home to housework, and for something new - steam clean the carpets.
I have to shop for clothes at some stage. Something I really don't enjoy. But I need to find something "Formal, but not too dressy." What a challenge to the shopping challenged LOL.